The Bachelorette Round-Up, Construction-Palooza + a SWEET Engagement at Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park

>> Thursday, June 16, 2011

Alrighty then, so I'm sure you are wondering why I haven't commented on this week's episode of The Bachelorette.  Well, to be honest...I figured you had enough Ashley bashing from last week's blog following her SOUL-MATE Bentley's departure, who she met and fell in lust, I mean love with within the same amount of time it takes most people to use the bathroom.  Poor Ashley...it must be terribly difficult to work through all those deep feelings after meeting and falling in love with such a sweet guy.  And I know it's a crushing blow to have that truly genuine person taken away since he was obviously so into you.  And please...keep telling yourself he had to go because of his little girl, that will make it all better.  Because you KNOW, by the way he made you feel comforted and secure, (playa), I mean nothing, that he was really the right guy for you.  Never mind what everyone else is telling you about him...that will make continuing on with the rest of these guys who can't possibly measure up to Bentley's saint-like qualities so much easier. 

Even Beef Cake has been suckered into watching, a little, and he too is finding it hilarious how Ashley seems to want to repel happiness.  I mean...because when you go on dates with other guys, the best thing to do is to talk about another guy who broke your heart. And since you can't stop thinking about him, go ahead and mention him every 2 seconds...that'll make all the other guys really want to like you.

Until next week.  Foreshadowing is telling me we might be in for a BIG surprise and he might be in the form of a douchebag named after a car.

Annnnyyyywaayyy. So guys, Beef Cake and I are in the home stretch! Can you believe it?  I am so excited.  Only a few more days and Construction-Palooza is set to begin.  Yep, Monday is the day!!! Finally the oh-so ugly 1960's motor home style kitchen cabinets will be ripped out and sent off to another home for some other wife to hate as much as I have.  Shhhh...don't tell Beef Cake I called them ugly as he has an unusual affection for them.  I'm just glad he won't be here when the guys come to do the demo as there might be tears and that's never good coming from such a secure man.  I honestly don't know how I'm going to get any work done though.  But I have my ear plugs ready...so stay tuned.

So today's sweet engagement session was shot by Amanda Egan Photography at Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, a 265-acre sculpture park and outdoor museum located in Hamilton, Ohio.  Marie & Kennedy, both artists, embraced their quirky and creative personalities along with their super sweet dog Iris to shoot these fun images.  What a cute couple and adorable dog!  And you know how much I love me some doggies!


I am in LOVE with the image above.  Don't tell Quinley though as I caught her sneaking a glance with a look of jealousy as I was posting. 


These last two images are cool.  I'm lovin' the soft look.



Submission via Two Bright Lights

Have a Fab You Bliss Thursday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP