Austin City Engagement Session: Wesley + Allison

>> Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wesley and Allison were introduced by mutual friends over Labor Day weekend in 2007.  At the time, Wesley thought he was Mr. Austin, and he introduced himself as such.  Little did he know, Allison was actually Miss Austin USA at the time.  After their initial meeting, Wesley immediately made reservations at Truluck's for the following day - which Allison thought was odd, because it was a Monday night!  When they arrived at their table, champagne and strawberries were waiting -- Allison asked what the special occassion was and Wesley said, "It's our first date!" 

Three and a half years later, they are still celebrating their love and will tie the knot in June at Central Austin Presbyterian Church with a reception to follow at the TDS Exotic Game Ranch

Engagement session images and copy provided by Photographs by Sara

Venue - Texas State Capitol Grounds and South Congress

5 comments:

erin vancura May 11, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

I adore this couple! allison looks divine!

E.S. May 11, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

Isn't she? I'm lovin' the boots too!

Jessica Frey May 11, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

Awww...makes me miss my hometown! Sara, smart move doing the dipping Capitol shot on the road behind....I did it in the front using busy Congress Avenue! Talk about stopping traffic....much smarter and looks great :)

sara [at] journey of doing May 11, 2011 at 9:06 AM  

Jessica, Allison had scounted all the locations out ahead of time, it was AWESOME! She knew exactly where we needed to be and when. Talk about a woman on a mission - she made my life so much easier! The traffic on Congress was WAY too heavy! The police were willing to help us avoid the traffic too... LOVE Austin!!

Allison Seale May 11, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

YEA! Thanks, guys! So excited to see this :)

Stephanie... the boots are Zodiac vintage and I got them off Ebay... for $20!

Sara, you are ONE AWESOME CHICA! I love love love my photos and YOU!

Jessica, I checked out the South Congress side of the capitol and like Sara said, it was too busy for my taste...I'm a little shy about having my picture taken in public like that so I went on the opposite side and it was deader than a doornail! Perfect spot and yes, the police were over there and willing to help!

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP