Wednesday's Fab You Bliss Finds!

>> Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Each Wednesday I compile some of my favorite items I've come across in my journey through the "Inter-Webs" and I post them here to share with you.  In a way this is my "Oprah's Favorite Things" corner...so to speak.  And let me just mention, it won't always be wedding stuff so please come back and visit often as you never know what you might find.  For example maybe one day I'll post a vintage gas pump and a Swarovski crystal necklace the next.  Yes I know, seriously random...but I'm just trying to keep you on your toes!  Love it, hate it or absolutely need to have it...that's for you to decide and comment on.  So enjoy!

Okie-dokie then, so...I am utterly over-the-moon obsessed with jewelry, not unlike many women out there...maybe even you.  So I'm sure you will fully understand the giddy feeling I get when I spot something I absolutely love.  I've experienced this feeling quite a lot as my husband will tell you. But luckily his mother purchased me the largest jewelery chest known to mankind...so I know she's got my back and there's plenty of room to add and add and add. 

Anyhoo...when I spotted the gorgeous necklace and earrings below from White Owl Lace and Reclaimed Treasures on Etsy, I went absolutely speechless.  I love, love, love them and the many additional pieces they have at their site.  The necklace is an elegant mix of Japanese vintage blue-grey pearls and reclaimed silver, gold and pewter chains tied with a rich and romantic brown tulle bow which complements the amber colored satin ribbon ties.  And the earrings are strikingly ornate lace arrowheads which fade from ivory to grey-olive that are accented by a duo of antiqued copper beads.  Have I mentioned how much I am in love with them?

The next find drew me in because of the owners' story. Bragging Bags is a shop run on Etsy by a husband/wife team Kyle and Morgann.  Kyle served in the military in Iraq and Morgann is pregnant with their second child and in the spirit of the American dream, they run this very successful home based business and are making it work.  I love that!  They offer an array of eclectic collections including woodland, rustic, western, elegance, personalized, DIY, barn CHIC, beach cottage, vintage bride, and more..everything fabulous & unique for your upcoming wedding.  You can also find their items on their blog http://morgannhilldesigns.blogspot.com/


Credits: Top two images are from White Owl Lace and Reclaimed Treasures.  Bottom two images are from Bragging Bags.  Both shops can be found on Etsy.

Have a Fab You Bliss Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP