Fab You Bliss Things! Gorgeous Tiaras from Twigs & Honey

>> Friday, May 20, 2011

Today's Fab You Bliss Things go out to these gorgeous tiaras from Twigs & Honey.  I wanted to do a post on tiaras as a shout out to my good friend Jessica Frey who absolutely loves tiaras and I think she would swoon over these.  And when I say she loves them, that is an understatement given her recent birthday party invitation suggested wearing a tiara to the party was greatly encouraged :-)  And at WPPI in Las Vegas this past February when we saw several people walking around the convention center wearing cute tiaras used for photography props, we went on a mission to find were to get them.  I love this obsession!  So here you are Jess, what do you think?

Although these are not your typical tiaras...I think they are so spectacular they deserve a place in our Fab You Bliss Things.  Princess Catherine move over!

Have a Fab You Bliss Friday!




































Photography by Elizabeth Messina

To purchase either of these items or view more beautiful pieces, please visit Twigs & Honey or find them on Etsy

3 comments:

erin vancura May 20, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

ok. so i need to get married again just so i can wear one of those. or find another fabulous occasion for one. They're DIVINE!

E.S. May 20, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Erin, I swear EVERYTHING I've been blogging about lately makes me want to get married again! I'm soooo with you on that :-) Do you think Mike and Kevin would agree to it???

Jessica Frey Photography May 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

OH my, I am definitely swooing! My all-time favorite post of course ;) I did wear a Swarovski tiara at my wedding (suprise!) but these are stunning! And now on my list for christmas or birthday gifts from the hubby! haha! If one of my brides had one of these I might freak ;)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP