A Lovely, Lively Winter Wedding in Rome, Italy

>> Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Eight years ago I packed two bags, arranged for my aunt to watch my dog, hired a town car to take me to the airport in "style" and boarded a flight to Italy...all by myself.  That wasn't the original plan.  No, actually my mom was supposed to go with me but a few months before the trip, circumstances came up which made it difficult for her to take the trip after all.  So...I ended up going by myself.  And despite the fact that I went alone...I made lots of friends and had a wonderful trip!

Today I'm not so sure I could take such a big trip completely by myself.  But I had always wanted to go to Italy ever since I was a little girl and I felt I just HAD to go...no matter what. And ever since I left I've been dying to go back.  Such a beautiful country and such amazing people.  So when I received this submission from Italian photographers Alfredo Falcone and Luciana Ognibene with Fibre di luce I was taken back to my days in their gorgeous country and I knew I had to feature it. 

Gabriela & Massimo were married in Winter with a very classic and traditional ceremony held at Chiesa di Santa Maria in Tempulo followed by a lively reception at the Aran Mantegna Hotel in Rome. 









Photographers: Alfredo Falcone and Luciana Ognibene with Fibre di luce


Reception venue:  Aran Mantegna Hotel

Submission via Two Bright Lights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP