Hot Idea: Stylish Ceramic Place Cards

>> Sunday, May 8, 2011

I have some cute Mexican tiles I picked up at a pottery shop in San Diego many years ago and just last night I was saying to my husband what a great idea it would be to use them, (or something like them), as place cards for weddings.

So this morning I looked online to see if I could find anyone with a similar idea and voila, even better I found this super stylish, oh-so-chic company called Placetile Designs that has a fabulous range of elegant ceramic collections.  Here are just a few are their delightful pieces.



Kristin Bowen, owner and designer of Placetile Designs has such a great idea here, even Oprah told readers of O Magazine, "They are charming and great!"  And HGTV and Food Network are fans as well.  I'm just bummed I didn't find these before my own wedding.

If you haven't checked out their site, it's a definite must...Placetile Designs.  I'm a new fan for sure!

Have a Fab You Bliss Mother's Day!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP