Hot Ideas: Quilted Cakes

>> Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I've never been much of a sweet tooth person.  Even at my own wedding I didn't really care too much about the cake.  In fact...we went the cupcake route, which my husband loved because he couldn't choose JUST one flavor.  But I'm really diggin' the look of these quilted cakes, so much so...even though it would be hard to cut into something so pretty, I could even eat some.  I can just tell by the love that was put into such detail that it would taste really good.

What do you think?

Photography by Studio Tran
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP