A BEAUTIFUL Lake Tahoe Wedding + My Pupp-awg's First Hair Cut

>> Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ahhhh, LAKE TAHOE...my home away from home.  I lived there for many years throughout college and after so when this wedding came in I was overjoyed, not to mention the images are from the amazingly talented Melissa Dunstan at Melissa Dunstan Photography and that just made this feature even sweeter! 

Stephanie and Eugene were married last August at Zephyr Cove Resort, a beautiful and historic site on the Nevada shores of South Lake Tahoe.  Zephyr Cove is a fantastic resort offering all the year round activities you can imagine from paddle wheel boat cruises, water craft rentals, para sailing, beach activities, fishing and horse back riding in the summer to boating and snowmobiling in the winter, and of course year round lodging and dinning. 

Stephanie's gorgeous Mon Cheri Bridal gown looked quite lovely on her and absolutely perfect for the setting.  Her hair was done by Acqua Hair Design and she carried a gorgeous bouquet of Burgundy and gold Calla Lilies while her attendants, wearing strapless, light yellow sundresses with beach ready flip-flops, walked down the isle holding bright arrangements of yellow and orange Gerber Daisies nestled among large pink Carnations.  And Eugene's guys looked very casual and ready for some beach wedding fun in their Khaki pants and orange button downed shirts, while Eugene opted for a bit dressier look with black slacks and a white shirt.


And let's not forget their cute Boston Terrier with his adorable bow tie.  I'm swooning over how cute that is and you know how much I love me some doggies!  Also, check out their save the date card.  It's a ticket with a tear off section showing a map of the lake on it...yes, swooning again.  I just LOVE everything about this wedding!
































Hair Stylist: Acqua Hair Design
Reception Venue: Zephyr Cove Resort
Cake Designer: Katie Cakes Tahoe
 
Speaking of Lake Tahoe, as I mentioned, I lived there for a while and so did my sister.  She still lives there with her husband and BC and I are going to visit them there next week!  I'm so excited!!!  We tried going this past winter, but with our schedules it just wasn't possible.  Summer on the lake is probably my most favorite time anyhow.  And Pupp-awg is going to love it too!  Only thing is, her long hair is not really great for the heat so I'm...GULP...taking her in for a hair cut this morning.  I swear guys...I feel like an over-protective mother as I've been really nervous about this.  She's my little girl after all and you hear all kinds of stories about what groomers do, so I'm kind of worried.  Should I be?  I just hate leaving her without knowing the people with her care.  But the place I'm taking her has received many good reviews so I'm hoping for the best.  So...we'll see. 
 
Aaaaggg...I'm still so nervous!  Anyone else feel this way about their dogs or am I just a silly dog crazy lunatic?
 
Here's Pupp-awg this morning.  Isn't she so pretty, posing all perfect, right?
 


...yeah, only for a second.  The 8 month old puppy doesn't like to sit still for long!


 
 
Happy Thursday to you all!  And to all my blogger friends, if I don't get a chance to stop by your pages today to leave you some love, it's because I'm probably frantically stalking the groomers shop like an obsessed Paparazzo to make sure my baby is okay ;-)  Do they make pills for this?
 
xoxo
 
Stephanie

2 comments:

Alicia@CharityWedding July 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

How fun are those shoes?! Plus I can't get over how cute your dog is!

Jessica Frey Photography July 7, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

What a beautiful wedding! Melissa did a wonderful job capturing the moments and joy...and that dog did an awesome job! Hugs to Quinley and her first groomer appointment! Can't wait to see photos!

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP