Photographing LOVE + A DESIGNER'S Fun Sacramento Wedding

>> Friday, July 1, 2011

I love being a photographer and I LOVE photographing love...be it in capturing weddings or babies or families or parties, etc.  I love it all!  It's an amazing feeling to capture something so beautiful, a single moment in time reflecting all the amazement of a particular love forever in images I've shot. 

On the same note, I adore running this blog and promoting other photographers like me who love photographing LOVE as much as I do.  That too is an amazing feeling...to show and support the works of hundreds of wonderful photographers from around the world whom I never would have known if it weren't for this blog.  So, to all of you out there who I've featured or will feature, to those in our Favorite Photographers section and to all I have yet to meet...keep your work coming!  You inspire me everyday with all the beauty and amazing differences each and every one of you have in technique and style.  But in passion, you are all the same.  You make me proud to be part of such an awesome profession!





























Photography by KimJMartin Photography; Venue:  Lions Gate Hotel, Sacramento, CA.:  Submission via Two Bright Lights:  Floral Designer:  Anda Paval:  Make-up Artist:   
il Bello by Sunshine:  Band: Because-A Tribute to the Beatles:  Officiant: Todd Plain

Now to this gorgeous wedding.  Sarah & Justin were married last October in Sacramento, CA and their amazing photographer was KimJMartin Photography.  In addition to her beautiful imagery, here are some words from her about the couple & their wedding.

Sarah and Justin wanted their wedding to be fun, creative and totally them. Justin and his sister are both designers, so they designed and created all the paper items (invitations, sign out front, place cards, and tags on the favors.) The favors were DIY by the bride and groom, they had a family friend design the flowers and a close friend officiated the ceremony. Sarah told me she never understood why people cry at weddings because they're a happy time, so they kept the ceremony short and sweet and got straight to the fun stuff. They had a Beatles cover band play during the reception and they danced the night away.

Thank you Kim Martin for sharing your talent with us and to Sarah & Justin for providing such a great wedding to shoot.

Have a Fab You Bliss Friday!  And to all my American friends...Have a very Happy & Safe 4th of July!

Hugs,

Stephanie

1 comments:

Spun Sugar Suite July 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

What bright and beautiful colors! I absolutely love their event sign, how fun!

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP