Fab You Bliss Wednesdays: A PHOTOGRAPHY Contest

>> Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am so very excited about today's post!!!  I've been wanting to post a photography contest for a while now because I see so many amazingly, super-crazy talented photographer's work, but unfortunately cannot publish them all.   So I think this will be a great way to promote more of you and have a little fun along the way. 

Are you excited?

If so...here's what to do.  The contest is open to all professional photographers and this week's theme is to submit one photograph depicting something funny happening.  It could be an image of a person, an animal, a sign, a face...whatever...and it does not need to be from a wedding...although funny wedding images are more than welcome!  All you have to do is email me your funny image along with your name, business name and when the image was shot, as well as any other information you would like to share about the image and I will post all of them as I can.  The contest is open through next Tuesday July 12, 2011 at 5:00 pm PST.  The winner will be announced Wednesday July 13, 2011 and that photographer will receive a FREE prime advertising spot on our page for 3 Months starting  August 1, 2011 along with a link to a full page bio within our blog of your business which will include space for up to 10 photographs to display. 

Here are a couple funny images I've shot, just for examples.  The first one is Quinley, of course and the second is a baby I photographed a few weeks ago.




I debated whether to post this next one because, well...use your imagination.  But in the end I thought it was hilarious and we're all adults here, right?  No humans or animals were harmed in any way during this photo shoot ;-)




Alrighty...so gimme what you got.  This is going to be fun!!!  Please send one image per photographer to stephanie@fabyoubliss.com.

Can't wait to see your images!


Have a Fab You Bliss Wednesday!

Hugs,

Stephanie

PS...If you know a photographer who might be interested in this contest, please forward them this post.  Thanks!

1 comments:

ChangoBi July 6, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

I'm going to try this! :)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP