A Stunning Downtown St. Louis Missouri & Stone Hill Winery Engagement Session

>> Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When Cory & Jackie Phillips from Ada Photography sent me Lindsay & Nicolas's engagement session shot on June 25, 2011 in Downtown St. Louis Missouri and the Stone Hill Winery in Hermann, I started jumping up and down like a little girl who just got her first Barbie Doll.  I swear...I wish there was a video camera pointed at my office then I could show you.  Seriously, I was so excited about this engagement session I even re-arranged my schedule to get it to you sooner, that's how great I think it is.  And I'm pretty sure you're gonna agree. 

Lindsay & Nicolas will be married in the Ozark Mountains this winter.  Alrighty then...let's waste no more time...go on, check em out.
 


























































Photographer: Ada Photography
Venue: Downtown St. Louis & Stone Hill Winery
Submission via Two Bright Lights

What do you think?  Gorgeous, eh?  I'm lovin' the 4 outfit changes.  Seriously ladies, if you can talk your guy into changing four times for your engagement photos...you'll end up with a lovely mix of images like this.  And your photographer will love it too ;-)

Have a Fab You Bliss Wednesday!

xoxo

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP