A Blue & Orange Wedding at The Hollywood Schoolhouse

>> Thursday, July 28, 2011

I have a problem.  I freely admit it...I am an image hoarder.  Plain and simple.  Do you think they make support groups for this?  Then again, maybe it's not a problem.  I mean, I run this blog to, among other things, promote photographers and their work...so why not post as many images as possible, right?  I mean, you don't mind do you?  You come here to see great images and that you shall get.  Case in point, today's wedding submitted by Amelia Soper at Amelia Soper Photography.  There were just so many really good story telling images, I'm pretty much going to show them all.

Nicole and Matt were married on May 14, 2011 in Woodinville, Washington with a lovely reception at The Hollywood Schoolhouse.  I'm really liking the blues and oranges, such a happy combination.  And the Lady Bug that landed on Nicole's dress sash...so perfect!  Finally the image of Nicole's friends hugging her at the reception, L.O.V.E...so special.  Go on now...enjoy!






































































Floral Designer: Laurel's Floral Decor
Reception Venue: The Hollywood Schoolhouse
Makeup Artist: MakeupByJustine
 
Have a Fab You Bliss Thursday!
 
xoxo
 
Stephanie
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP