A Gorgeous Luling Texas Wedding + The Abduction of My Pupp-Awg

>> Friday, July 15, 2011

Ughhhh...Pupp-Awg has been kidnapped and brain washed by my Step-Dad.  More on that in a minute.

First let's chat about this beautiful wedding.  When I received Stevie & Trevor’s Texas wedding shot by photographer extraordinaire, and winner of our first photography contest, Evan Godwin at Purus Studios, I knew I had to feature it.  Why?  Because other than the gorgeous couple themselves, they made their surroundings be an element of their wedding and I just LOVE that! 

Set at Hillview Ranch in Luling Texas on the outskirts of Austin, their May 28, 2011 wedding was all about the outdoors, a gorgeous bride in a stunning Alfred Angelo gown, a happy groom beaming with joy and lots and lots of love. 




























































 Photographer: Purus Wedding Studios
Reception Venue: Hillview Ranch
Dress Store: Alfred Angelo
Submission via Two Bright Lights


________________________________________________________






Ummm, okay...so how do I say this without sounding ungrateful?  I mean, I love it when my mom & Step-Dad take Quinley for the day because she gets to play with their Goldendoodle Ana.  And it's good for her to be out socializing with other dogs and people while I'm working.  Buuuuuuuuuut, each time she comes back I feel she loves me less and less.  Seriously!  They've taken her for the last two days under the guise of, "helping me out with her training", but I think the plan is to brainwash her into liking them better.  I mean...all I do with her is take her for walks and to the dog park and give her lots of love.  But they give her hats and rides on scooters...they're the FUN people, right?

...pictures don't lie...

 There's some serious brainwashing going on...

 ...at least she tore up one of their plants.  Good Quinley, good girl ;-)




























Seriously, as cute as she is...who wouldn't try to steal her.

Have a Fab You Bliss Friday & Weekend!

xoxo,

Stephanie

1 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} July 15, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

whoa, that wedding??? gorgeous!! and cute pup too :)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP