A Unique Brittish Columbia Wedding + Some Pics of Our Vacay

>> Friday, July 29, 2011

This wedding has already been featured by some of my favorite fellow bloggers and normally I don't like to publish something if it's been shown even a few times, but I just couldn't help sharing this one with you because I think it is so different...and I LOVE different!  Also, the bride included their background story and that always makes me more interested in featuring a wedding...hint, hint ;-)  Photographed by Anastasia Photography, Ashley & Christopher were married in Squamish, British Columbia.  Love it!  Even the name of the town is unique.  Anyhow...here we go!

From the bride Ashley:

We met six years ago at a summer camp working together, hit it off and became friends. We starting dating three years later, then got engaged on a remote beach at night lit up with candles and a bonfire in Pemberton BC. The dress was the first one i saw and the only one i found that i liked!! I absolutely love it. I wanted something simple and beautiful. It was surprisingly hard to find something without sparkles. I hate sparkles! Just lace, love it.




































Photographer: Anastasia Photography
Reception Venue: Furry Creek
Cinema and Video: Joshua Bauer
DJ: DJ Rich-A
Shoes: John Fluevog
Submission via Two Bright Lights                     
________________________________________________
Just thought I'd share a few more images from our Mammoth/Tahoe trip.  Here's one of me and Q on our attempt to get up to Laurel Lakes in Mammoth.  Unfortunately we couldn't get all the way up because there's still so much snow.




...my HAPPY toes...




...my beautiful sister on a hike up Shirley Canyon...


...and finally the Pupp-Awg running with the hubby.  She cracks me up!




Have a Fab You Bliss weekend ya'll!

xoxo,

Stephanie

2 comments:

Jessica Frey July 29, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

Lovin' the happy toes, princess pez dispensers, and of course Miss Q :)

stacey,  August 2, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

i totally thought those were your sissy's happy toes!!! :)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP