An Intimate COLORADO Wedding + Pupp-Awg's First Trip to The Lake

>> Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I adore an intimate event held at a private residence.  And this wedding is just such a celebration.  Photographed by the marvelous Christina Kiffney at Christina Kiffney Photography, Laura and Rob were married at their beautiful mountain home in Colorado which they lovingly prepared months ahead of time to create the perfect lush surroundings with a natural feel for their intimate celebration.  The colors of brown and green compliment the environment and even the happy dog looks to be enjoying the event.  I love everything about this wedding from Laura’s beautiful dress by Priscilla of Boston to the sweet flower girls, the Hydrangea filled center pieces from Boulder Blooms, the floating candles and that gorgeous cake by GateauxBakery. 

So go on…let the eye candy begin.  

















Floral Designer: Boulder Blooms
Reception Venue: Private Residence
Cake Designer: Gateaux Bakery
Submission via Two Bright Lights




_________________________________________________




So, if you follow my blog you know my husband and I returned from our Lake Tahoe vacation yesterday.  And as much as I hate leaving there and my sister and brother-in-law, I must admit it's nice to be home.  So here are a few pictures I took of Quinley one day when we took her to the lake to see if she'd like to swim.  Mind you, she is part Golden Retriever, part Standard Poodle...both water loving dogs.

Here she is with Daddy giving her a pep-talk.



...not really sure she wants to venture in there...




...nope, not this time...




...nah, I think I'll stay right here with Daddy.



Next time we'll get her to go swimming and I bet we'll have a hard time getting her out.  Funny dog!

Have a Fab You Bliss Tuesday!

xoxo

Stephanie

3 comments:

Elizabeth {Bridal Musings} July 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

What a beautiful wedding ~ I'm really loving those fairy lights strung along the pathway through the woods.

Alicia@CharityWedding July 26, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

Haha! So cute! I love that wedding, that altar is gorgeous!

Lulù July 27, 2011 at 2:40 AM  

I love every single detail of this wedding... the location is beautiful, what about that path between the hoods??? *_*

Oh, and Quinley is so cute :)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP