A LOVELY Southern Wedding + I NEED My House Back + Today's The Last Day To Enter Our FUNNY Photography Contest

>> Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Having been born and raised in California, I don't have a whole lot of real life experience with the South except for traveling through it with my family when I was a kid and an awesome trip to New Orleans for Madi Gras a few years ago, woot, woot.  But I do know when I think of Southern weddings...the union featured today is exactly what fills my mind.  And I'm lovin' everything about it! 

Seriously, from the moment I received this wedding from Josh Marshall at Sunlit Images I've been chomping at the bit to publish it.  And now that the day has come, let's waste no time and get right to it. 

Katie & Scott were married on May 28, 2011 at St. Patrick Catholic Church with their reception following at Richmond Plantation in Milton, Kentucky.  Katie's girls wore signature Southern pearls with navy blue dresses fitted with a cute little ruffle at the hem while Scott and his guys looked handsome in grey tuxes.  The gorgeous selection of Baby's Breath and blend of white, purple and pink roses were provided by In Bloom Again and hair & make-up was done by Blush on Main.

All in all the wedding was simply gorgeous and I'm swooning over all of these images.  So go on...have a look see....





































Photographer: Sunlit Images
Hair Stylist: Blush on Main
Floral Designer: In Bloom Again
Reception Venue: Richwood Plantation
Cake Designer: Mert's Cakes
Makeup Artist: Blush on Main
Submission via Two Bright Lights


Alrighty then...I won't mention too much about this because I'm sure you're sick of hearing it, but I'm SOOOOOOOO ready to get my house back.  I mean...I NEED it back soon or I might do something crazy!  I'm tired of living and working with drywall dust everywhere, brown paper, orange tape and plastic covering everything and these workers constantly here.  If you've ever had construction done on your house I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.  Ugh...

Here's the kitchen as of this morning.  We're just waiting on the granite and sink to be installed, (mayyyybeeeeee today), the range to be delivered and the painters to finish distressing the cabinets.  THAT'S it!!!  That's all that's between me and being able to cook and clean and live in a non-brown-papered environment.  That's all that's between me and sanity.

So hurry up guys. If it doesn't get finished within the next couple of days I can't promise I won't go all Linda Blair on you...just sayin'.





On another note, today's the last day to enter our FUNNY photography contest.  If you haven't heard about it, click here to read the post.  And if you have heard about it...what are you waiting for?  Entries will only be accepted through 5 pm PST today.  Can't wait to see what you got.

Have a Fab You Bliss Tuesday!

xoxo

Stephanie

3 comments:

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} July 12, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Love that wedding dress! It's the kind of gown you dream of running and twirling around in as a little girl :)

Melina July 12, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

That wedding really captured the idea of being magical! I love all the white. I bet your kitchen is going to look so awesome!

Alicia@CharityWedding July 12, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

First- that wedding is gorgeous! The couple is absolutely adorable. Second- your kitchen is going to be AMAZING! We did a kitchen re-do in our last house and it was a huge, ridiculous pain with TONS of delays. But once it was done it was so worth it and it never mattered to us how long it took. So just you wait, pretty soon you'll never even remember that brown paper!

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP