A Lovely Lake View Pavillion Wedding in Foxboro, Massachusetts

>> Friday, July 22, 2011

I love these shoes.  They're so pretty and delicate looking, definitely right up my alley.  One of the difficulties of running a blog that features weddings is I'm constantly seeing things I want.  But since I've already had my wedding, I must live vicariously through the ones I publish here.  That's okay though, especially when they're as pretty as this one sent to me by Alicia Williams at Cordele Photography.  Beth and Scott were married on April 30, 2011 in a lovely ceremony followed by a lively reception at Lake View Pavillion in Foxboro, Massachusetts.  So let's not waste any more time, go on now...take a look see and enjoy!























Photographer: Cordele Photography
Reception Venue: Lake View Pavillion
Invitation Designer: American Wedding Invitations
Dress Designer: Sottero & Midgley
Cake Designer: Montilio's Bakery
Submission via Two Bright Lights

As a final note I just wanted to mention that five years ago today my husband and I connected at our dear friend's wedding.  Yes...we were a wedding hook-up :-)  Pretty funny huh?  Although we
knew each other for most of our lives having gone to high school together, it wasn't until that wedding that things became romantic for us.  So...happy anniversary sweetie!  These last five years have been the BEST of my life :-)

Have a Fab You Bliss Friday everyone & enjoy your weekend!

xoxo

Stephanie

1 comments:

sara [at] journey of doing July 22, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

I adore all the gorgeous detail shots of this gorgeous wedding!!!

And I can't believe you and your hubby connected at a wedding! That's awesome!! :)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP