A Rockingham Estates Wedding + Pupp-awg's Summer Hair Cut UPDATE

>> Friday, July 8, 2011

Hey guys...sorry I'm getting off to a bit of a slow start today, it's just one of those days.  Not in a bad way...no the engine's just taking a little more time to warm up, so to speak.  But it's Friday and that's ALWAYS a good thing, right?  So let's just get straight to the truly special wedding I have for you on this fabulous Friday.  FYI...if you follow me on Twitter and or Facebook you'll know I just had trouble spelling fabulous ;-) 

Anyhoo...last month I featured Anna & Zack's Engagement Session from my new friends and awesome photographers, Session Nine Photographers.  And simply because I think their work is so unique and interesting, I specifically requested they send me Anna & Zack's wedding sight unseen.  That's how much I like their work.  Well...also because Anna & Zack are so gorgeous and easy to look at.  Seriously, am I wrong?

But back to the point, what I like about Session Nine's work is that it is so distinctive.  I mean, if you gave me an image taken by them and didn't tell me if was theirs, it wouldn't matter...I would immediately know it was theirs because of their style.  And that is so amazing for photographers to have.  Ask any professional photographer what they want most for their brand and having a "style" will be at the top of the list.  So great job guys...keep up the good work!

Anna & Zack were married on May 7, 2011 at a private residence in Scottsdale, AZ called Rockingham Estates.  And as you will see, their wedding wasn't about anything else but the two of them and the people that shared their intimate celebration...just the way it should be, a day of relaxed festivities with family and friends together.

Congratulations you guys and thanks for sharing your beautiful wedding with us!








































Reception Venue: Rockingham Estates
Submission via Two Bright Lights



Alrighty then, so let me give you an update on how yesterday went with the Pupp-awg's first hair cut.  Everything's fine...she's still alive and I survived my motherly-stress.  But I will admit...when I first saw her my heart sunk and I said to myself...that's not my dog!!!  I feel bad saying that now, but at first I was kind of disappointed we took her in.  Like my friend Erin Vancura said yesterday, I was shocked and bummed that her "summer-do" was a definite "summer-don't".  I mean seriously, she didn't even seem like the same dog to me.  But it's grown on me now and I think it's grown on her as well...we both like it. 


What do you think?


Happy Friday to ya and have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

Stephanie

3 comments:

Spun Sugar Suite ~ Neallie July 8, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

I love this wedding, the photographer really captured the couple's personality and stye. And her shoes!!! SO pretty!

Jessica Williams July 8, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

Thank you so much Stephanie!! Your kind words about our work were so uplifting and we are honored to be on your awesome blog!

And PS: Your doggie looks super cute!!

xo Jess

sara [at] journey of doing July 8, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

Definitely a summer don't. I like bedhead Quinley (and Tucker!) LOL

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP