A Fairy Tale Manor Wedding + So HAPPY to Be Alive

>> Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yesterday's Blog Around The World was so much fun!  If you haven't checked out all the blogs I'd highly recommend it.  Click on the link above to start some fun viewing!

Today's wedding comes to us from our friend Evan Godwin at Purus Wedding Studios.  Iza and John were married in a sweet outdoor ceremony on March 13, 2011 at Fairy Tale Manor in Frisco, Texas.  Feast your eyes on their vibrant colors of purple, orange and pink a top purple bridesmaids dresses and black tuxedos. Looks like such a fun wedding!































Photographer: Purus Wedding Studios
Floral Designer: Rockstar Floral
Reception Venue: Fairy Tale Manor
Dress Store: Circle Park Bridal
Cake Designer: Sugar Bee Sweets
Jewelry: James Avery
Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Al's Formalwear
Submission via Two Bright Lights



__________________________________________________





Anyhoo...it is my sister's birthday today, yay...and we are on vacation in Lake Tahoe to celebrate with her and several friends and family that will be making the trip up as well. And let me tell you, it's been one interesting vacation so far. Not to be a "Debbie Downer" because that's not what this blog is about.  But my life and marriage is pretty much an open book here so I felt I needed to share this.

On Tuesday afternoon my husband and I drove with Quinley to Kings Beach to walk around town and do a little shopping while my sister and her husband were working. We parked on the highway, which is a four lane road that runs through town with a speed limit of 35 miles per hour. About two minutes after getting out of the car while I was holding Quinley about 15 feet away from our car on a store's door step, an older man fell asleep at the wheel of his car and slammed into our parked car so hard it buckled our car into a taco and pushed it all the way across the four lane highway where it landed up against the entrance of a restaurant about a football field's length away from where we parked it. 

Miraculously no one was driving either way on the highway just after our car was hit as it traveled by itself across the road and neither the driver or the passenger of the car that hit us were seriously injured either.  I sustained some trauma to my neck and back after whipping around to see what happened as I heard the crash.  At this point the doctor has me on pain medication and muscle relaxers so we'll just see how it goes. 

So why am I sharing this you might ask?  Well, because this is a part of life and marriage.  Things aren't always beautiful and pretty everyday and this situation is definitely one of those times.  But...we are thankful we were not in the vehicle.  And even though my husband's favorite car will most likely be a total loss, we still have each other and our Pupp-Awg and that is what's most important.  

Be safe and be sure to treasure every day!

Have a Fab You Bliss Thursday!

xoxo

Stephanie

1 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} July 21, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Can I just say that those heels are plum perfect? Okay, I'm corny today - forgive me! Love this wedding!

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP