A Lake Granbury Texas Wedding + A Not So Heavenly Bed

>> Monday, July 18, 2011

What do you get when you mix a little bit of country with a whole bunch of modern flair, sprinkle in a spectacular lakefront ceremony, a super fun wedding party and a sassy pair of red cowboy boots? Well...you get Brittany & Toby's Lake Granbury, Texas wedding sent to us by Stephania Whitfield. I love these red boots and one of the black and white pictures of the bride and groom, so pretty I'm absolutely swooning over it. Can you tell which one?





Photographer: Stephania Whitfield
Floral Designer: Blooms Forever Events
Reception Venue: Inn on Lake Granbury
Dress Store: Ocones
Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
Submission via Two Bright Lights


_______________________________________________________


So I'm sure you're wondering what in the world I mean by writing, "A Not So Heavenly Bed" in the title of this post. Well here's the reason, "Dear Westin Hotels, I love your style, all of your amenities, how wonderful you treat your guests and the fact that you allow dogs to stay in your gorgeous hotel. Considering we are in a town where about 95% of the population has a dog, yet there are only 2, (yes count them again), 2 restaurants that allow dogs on their patio, Westin...you rank REALLY high in my book. I only have one small complaint and it's about your Heavenly Bed. Let's just say the way they look and the way my back feels after sleeping in it...two totally different experiences and one is definitely not heavenly.

On the other hand, Westin gave Quinley a "Heavenly Bed" of her own and by the looks of it...she agrees with their definition.   Apologies for the bad picture quality, it was taken with my phone...


Have a Fab You Bliss Monday!


xoxo


Stephanie

1 comments:

Alicia@CharityWedding July 19, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

Haha! I love that they gave you a dog bed but it is funny that it is tiny! I hope you are enjoying your vacay!

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP