America Ferrera "Married" + My CONSTRUCTION Puppawg

>> Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm switching things up a bit this week...instead of posting Wednesday's Fab You Bliss Finds...today it's a SURPRISE! wedding image of, (in my opinion), one of today's most talented young actresses.  I mean, who didn't love Ugly Betty...and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?  Seriously such a fun movie.  America Ferrera and longtime boyfriend Piers Williams married on June 27th in an intimate setting amongst close friends and family.  And the young actress looked stunning in a dress by Amsale's Christos label.  Isn't her dress just gorgeous?  I just love how some celebrities are able to fly under-the-radar so to speak and pull off a wedding like this without anyone knowing until it's over.  Class act I tell ya!


Image courtesy of People Magazine


And now for a quick update on our construction.  So...we're about half way through the kitchen remodel and things are REALLY looking good...aside from a few minor issues that need to be fixed.  Beef Cake is a real nit-picker when it comes to spending as much money as we are doing here...and I don't blame him except that some of the things are a little too critical if you ask me.  Like little dings in the underside of the cabinet doors that no one will EVER see that can be filled with wood filler before its painted. 

Annnnnyyywhoooo, I swear, all the planning it took to get here was so much like planning our wedding, so many details and decisions to make that are so very important.  Yesterday I went down to the San Fernando Valley to pick out the granite we're going to install and as I mentioned on Twitter last light, I seriously felt the same as I did when I went shopping for my wedding dress!  So much pressure.  Has anyone else felt this way?

And here's our Puppawg...without a care in the world about all the drywall dust and paint everywhere...just happy as always.  Isn't she just the cutest?



Happy Wednesday!

xoxo

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP