Thursday Night Sushi + A Central Park Engagement Session

>> Friday, June 3, 2011

Every Thursday for as long as I can remember, given we didn't have other plans, Beef Cake and I have ordered Sushi take-out.  And we always order from the same place too.  I'm sure the nice lady who answers their phone knows my voice by now as I always place the order and I know for sure they recognize Beef Cake because he's told me they call out his name in a cheer when he arrives to pick up the food, his real name of course.  Sometimes I wonder if we should break out of this rut and order pizza or Mexican or maybe even go out instead.  Then again...it's such a nice tradition and so comforting knowing we always have a predictable night in a life that's usually crazy and unexpected.  So why mess with a good thing?

Speaking of a good thing...check out Dana + Derek's engagement session in Central Park.  Aren't they just adorable.  And their dog Lola is just the cutest thing.  I'm lovin' the color of the trees and the very earthy feel to these oh-so-relaxed images.  Makes me want to take the rest of the day off and take Quinley to the park. 

What do you think...let's all play hooky for the rest of the day!











Photography:  Photography by Verdi

Venue:  Central Park, NY

Submitted via Two Bright Lights

Have a Fab You Bliss Friday and enjoy your weekend!  Feels like summer might finally be here :-)

Hugs,

Stephanie Elizabeth




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP