Wednesday's Fab You Bliss Finds: Random Fun Things

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So, our remodel construction began on Monday and little Miss Q is not happy about ANY of it.  I can't say I'm incredibly crazy about it either, (except for the fact I'm getting a new kitchen).  But only 3 days into it with my running schedule completely thrown off because the guys show up at 7 AM and I'm usually running at that time, I'm gettin' a little grouchy...and feeling fatter than normal by the minute.  Bleh...
 
Anyway...moving on.  Pupawg likes the workers being here...of course she does, because there are more peoples to pay attention to her every whim and we all know the world revolves around her...or we should.  What she doesn't like about all this work is that things are different in her house and of course she insists on barking at whatever the different thing is.  Case in point...the new garden window in the kitchen at 4:30 AM!  Okay...I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of the window yet either as it actually makes the kitchen appear darker and I was really hoping for the opposite given this house has a lightness deficiency.  But there's no need to bark at it!  Especially at that hour!!! 

Funny dog.  She's just lucky she's so darn cute and I love her so much otherwise she'd be OUTTTA HERE!


All products found on Etsy.  Product & Image credit from top to bottom.  1. & 3. Decorative sign & dog bed from Kiss My Mutt; 2. Bridesmaids bracelets from Ionkoosh; 4. Tote from Asuhan; 5. I Rescued My Human tag from Chubby Chico Charms;  6. Sense and Senibility Tote from CamillaCotton; 7. Summer Thistles from Flores del Sol;  6. Rose necklace from Amy897

Speaking of dogs and cute things, I felt a random selection of fun items from Etsy would be appropriate for today's Fab You Bliss Finds because...well, I felt like it and I can :-)

So you all know how much I love me some doggies...right?  Well, isn't this "Must Love Dogs" wooden door sign just adorable? I think I'm going to get one for our house. And the 3 vintage bridesmaids collage bracelets...what a beautiful idea!  Your girls would absolutely love these...I know I would.  And how about the dog bed (dog sold separately & it's not Miss Q) or the two super comfortable looking shoulder bags?   Perfect for summer and yes, comfort...also perfect since I'm feeling FATTER as I sit here typing, not running, bleh...

I told you last week I might start writing like a serial killer...you were warned.

Anyhooodle...I love this little "I Rescued My Human" dog tag from Chubby Chico Charms, so cute and so true too...dogs do rescue humans, except when they're barking at new garden windows at 4:30 AM!  No...I'm not annoyed.

Moving on...what do you think about these Summer Thistles or the linen roses bib necklace?

Oh, poop...I know I promised you my 'After the Rose' re-cap of Monday night's Bachelorette, but it looks that will come tomorrow now.  Something to look forward to?  So that's it...that's all I've got for today.  Chat with ya tomorrow.  Until then, have a Fab You Bliss Wednesday!

Stephanie

1 comments:

Becky {Bow Ties + Bliss} June 22, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Ah! Now I want a dog even more now.... ;) seriously cute stuff.

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP