Beef Cake's HYPNOTIC Buns + A Sun Drenched E-Session in Florida

>> Monday, June 20, 2011

People often ask why I call my husband Beef Cake.  Well, as much as I would love to have a hilarious story of how the name came about, like something so funny...I mean pee-in-your-pants funny where you'd immediately want to forward this post to everyone you know using those oh-so familiar acronyms to describe your hysterics. But the boring truth is the name came when one of our friends saw our engagement photographs and remarked on how buff Beef Cake's arms were by immediately shouting in a masculine voice, BEEEEEF CAAAAKE!!! 

After that the name just sort of stuck. 

Let me clarify really quick because I don't want to leave you with the wrong impression, Beef Cake has always been into lifting weights, but not to an extreme.  I mean...he isn't all grossly yolked with no neck and veins popping out all over the place like Arnold Schwarzenegger back in the day.  Ewwww...can you imagine?  I would be frightened of getting crushed! That may be for some people, but definitely not my cup of tea.  No...Beef Cake is just the right amount of muscles.  If by chance you've seen the current Old Spice commercials featuring that GORGEOUS hunk of a man with the "Oooh, hello...what's your name", kind of body....well, he and Beef Cake are quite similar in shape. 

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh...lucky me, eh?  Yup...I swear, the first time I saw one of those commercials I said to myself, "Wow...that guy has Beef Cake's a$$!"  Seriously...because BC's rear ain't no normal rear.  No...no.  Actually I'm pretty sure if it weren't for J Lo, Beef Cake's rear would have coined the phrase "Junk in the trunk".  It's quite the anomaly I tell ya.  So much so I find myself staring at his buns quite often, in a trance like state, as if the thing has magical powers or somethin'.  Okaaaaaaay...maybe not, but they're some damn fine buns!

Annnyyywayyy....let's chat about this sun drenched engagement session in Florida submitted by Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography via Two Bright Lights. Look at how cute Emily and Bart are! And I am absolutely in love with Emily's outfit...everything from her necklace to her blouse, belt, boots and pants. Simply stunning! Shhh...I'm going to copy this outfit, so cute ;-)  What do they say...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?  I'm sure I won't look nearly as cute as you Emily, but thanks for the inspiration!









Venue: Private Residence in Florida

Submission via Two Bright Lights

PS...you guys know what tonight is right?  Are you ready?  Because we all know by now "Ratings Guy" Bentley is returning.  Oooooohhhh...Ashley, I don't understand how you could be so stupid...but I am compelled to watch this train wreck happen.  Stay tuned for my re-cap in the coming days!

What do you think?  Comments on anything I wrote here are always welcome.  Do you like the new Old Spice commercials?  And do you have a picture in your head now of my Beef Cake?  What about The Bachelorette and Bentley, are you interested to see what happens tonight?  Finally...what do you think of this engagement session?

Happy Fab You Bliss Monday!

Stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 20, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Beautiful pics! And thanks for the reminder about Bentley--things are looking up!

Gwendolyn Tundermann June 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing Emily & Bart's photos! Glad that Emily's style inspired you! I wish I could put together something as cute as her outfit, too!

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP