This Stupid Marine Layer + A GORGEOUS Wedding on a Greek Revival Estate

>> Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why...you may be asking yourself...is she posting a Fall wedding when it's almost Summer?  Well...here at Fab You Bliss Weddings I like to mix things up, keep you on your toes, throw caution to the wind, live on the edge, march to the beat of my own drum, etc., etc. 

Okay...none of those are the real reasons.  No, to be completely honest, it's freezin' a** cold here on the coast of California and it just plain feels like Fall. Seriously! I know...I know, I'm sure you people in colder parts are probably jumping up from your chairs right now and cursing me in 10 different languages through your computer screen. But when you live at the beach and this damn marine layer is socked in 24/7...it is just plain cold, so cold it cuts right through you cold.  Cold...cold...COLD!  And if anyone out there says it's nice I'm gonna bet you've been spending too much time with Charlie Sheen...not 'WINNING' of course.  Just sayin'.

Okay...okay, maybe I'm exaggerating...a little.  I mean...my husband does say I have a comfort zone between 70 and 80 degrees.  Anything below or above and I'm either a Popsicle or a melted hot mess. I'd rather blame it on where my office has been moved though. Because...wait for it...after a bazillion years of planning, finally my office and our kitchen remodel is set begin next Monday! Can you believe it? I swear I thought the world would end before this actually happened. But lucky me...I get to try to work in a construction zone for the next month or so. Maybe I should get myself and Quinley, (my dog), a couple of pink hard-hats...because, well everything is better when you look pretty, right?

Ahhaa...but more on that in another post. For now, let's just say if I start writing like a serial killer, you'll all know why. PS...hopefully someone will come rescue me.  Thanks...luv ya! 

Anyhoooodle...today's wedding, submitted by Brett Arthur Weddings is anything but cold.  Diana & Jon were married last November at Rosedown, a beautifully landscaped Greek revival estate house complete with Grecian style wings situated among giant oak trees reminiscent of historical southern plantations. The grounds of Rosedown offer several unforgettable outdoor settings for photographing weddings large or small.  And I am in love with all of the lanterns, candles and decor which Diana planned and arranged herself.                         


 
I had to show these two getting ready shots of Diana, even though in the bottom one the hair dresser has a funny look on her face.  Haha...it's a REALLY funny look!  Don't you just love candids?

But I LOVE getting ready shots when they show emotion like these two.  Doesn't Diana just have the greatest smile?


















I am lovin' this shoe shot!




And look at this next set, oh my my...doesn't she look stunning?  Diana you could be a model!







All of the little details, this handsome boutonniere and Diana's gorgeous bouquet, just blend seamlessly.  Great job Diana!







Photography by Brett Arthur Weddings


Submission via Two Bright Lights

Would love to hear what you think so please share any comments.

Have a Fab You Bliss Tuesday!

Stephanie



1 comments:

Mel {The Oceanside Bride} June 15, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

Awww so pretty! I love her hair!! Looking for my own hair style for my day and I might have to bookmark this one!! =)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP