Kardashian-FREE + A Rainy Day Wedding in Bellingham, Washington

>> Monday, June 13, 2011

I have to say I am very proud I have never watched a single episode of Keeping up with The Kardashians.  Same goes for their spin-off show...whatever the name of that one is.  And I promise I plan to keep it that way no matter how many TV commercials try to slam it in my face that I should be SUPER EXCITED to watch the NEW season because of all the drama that is going to unfold...blah, blah, blah. 

Now...I know stating the above fact is not really a great bumper-sticker kind of accomplishment.  But hey...life Kardashian-Free is quite BLISSFUL I must say.  And it's thrills me beyond measure not to have the knowledge or ability to tell which sister is which...except for Kim of course.  Because the only way not to know which one she is would be if you have lived under a rock for the past several years. 

But really, I do admire marvel at how Kim's backside personality and talents have brought her such popularity.  I mean, just look at the number of loyal "fans" she has following her on Twitter.  The number is staggering!!!  Imagine...if instead of promoting "Season {whatever}" of the her show...imagine what she could do for so many serious causes if she just put her mind Tweets to work.  I'm guessing that wouldn't mesh with her 20.5 carat engagement ring lifestyle though.  Or would it?  I'm just asking, cuz...I really don't know.  I mean,  I'm thinking I would feel bad about wearing something like that on my finger when there are so many worthier things that could be done with that money.  Then again, I don't have 7+ million followers on Twitter...so she must know something I don't.

Anyhooodle, let's get back to reality...I mean the real world and talk about this lovely wedding from Bellingham, WA.  Breanne & Patrick were married on March 12, 2011 and look at these fun images from their wedding day submitted by Aubrey Joy Photography via Two Bright Lights.  Who says rain on your wedding day is bad?  These two made the best of it and captured some truly awesome memories in the process.

I don't know about you, but my fav in this group is the little flower girl.  So darn cute! And the simple flower placed in Breanne's hair is absolutely gorgeous and so fitting for her.  Congratulations you two and thank you for sharing your wedding with us.











Photography by Aubrey Joy Photography

Hair Stylist:  Something Different



Shoes: Nordstrom



Have a Fab You Bliss Monday!

Stephanie

PS...feel free to comment if you like or don't like the Kardashian's as well.  I'd love to hear what you readers have to say.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP