Wednesday's Fab You Bliss Finds: Gowns

>> Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am so....soo...soooo in LOVE with Wednesdays!  Why?  Because I get to share some gorgeous finds with you and it makes me feel as if I am your personal shopper...which I love.  And as I've said a ga-zillion times before, I wish I could get married again, (to the same guy of course), so I could buy some of the things I post here every Wednesday without seeming like a lunatic ;-) 

But seriously...if I can help just one of you out with something you see here, that would make it all worth while.  So please feel free to share with me via a comment or email if there is anything you would like to see in the coming weeks.

Anyhow...this dress below is a custom couture satin gown with an organza overlay which I found on Etsy made by Young Fairy Tale Wedding.  And I am in love with it's simplicity.  What's even better...it's very reasonably priced!  All dresses are made to order by the shop so please visit their page to obtain more information, pricing and ordering instructions.





Photography courtesy of GEOFFWHITE PHOTOGRAPHERS, Voted Best of Weddings 2010 by the Knot Magazine! Please visit their website at http://www.geoffwhite.com.

These next two dresses are absolutely lovely as well.  Both are from Love June Boutique and each have a different, yet distinct look.  This first one is a GEORGIA hand draped silk chiffon gown with accented waist. 

I must mention that Sara Miller, owner and designer extraordinaire of Love June is booked up for orders before she takes her maternity leave in a few weeks so if you want something right away, unfortunately it won't be possible. 

But...they will be taking orders for when Sara returns!



I am absolutely in love with the neckline of the one below and if I could pull off the color, I would order it in a heart beat.  Actually...I think I could probably get it in another color.  It is a RISA charmeuse flutter sleeve cocktail dress with accented waistline. 



Have a Fab You Bliss Wednesday!

Hugs,

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP