The Bachelorette's SPECTACULAR HOT MESS + A Fun Myrtle Beach E-Session

>> Thursday, June 23, 2011

Okay...NOW let's talk about Monday night's episode of The Bachelorette.  Ohhhhh Ashley...you were doing so well with convincing the world you are ready to move on, then you went and mentioned the "B" word within 2.5 seconds.  It's true...I counted.  One-one thousand, two-one thousand, three one-... BLEEP...you said his name.  Shame, shame.  I'm beginning to think you might never get over him...and to be honest, so is the rest of the world.  Also, remember when you emphatically told Chris Harrison you just know there was something there between you and douche bag, I mean Bentley?  Can you hear how utterly stupid you sound?  I mean really, take it from someone who's been there and done some pretty ridiculously embarrassing things back in the day when it came to guys and relationships. And I'm not normally one to bash on the ladies, (GIRL POWER), but I mean seriously friends, she has to be so embarrassed watching the show now knowing what a complete a$$hole Bentley is.  Don't you think?  Also, does anyone else think there's absolutely no chemistry between her and, well...ANY of the other guys?  It's almost as if she's interviewing them for a job at McDonald's or something because it seems like she's not even interested in the slightest.  Can anyone say snooze-fest?

Of course...WE are still talking about the show and people are obviously still watching.  But I'm feeling like the Bentley sensational train will pull into the station to soon and this lame season will fizzle into the nothingness it is without 'Super Ratings Dude'.  So let's get down to the nitty gritty.  Next week's episode is teasing to be one SPECTACULAR HOT MESS with tears and other guys abruptly leaving the show, (good for them), and I predict somehow, to Ashley's complete and utter disappointment, Bentley will go home again.  Boo hoo.  After that...what's left to watch?  The only person remotely attractive in Ashley's eyes is Ben F. and I'm betting he gets the final rose.  That's it...done...show's over.

But of course it's not, so...until next week....
















Venue:  Kingston Plantation, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Submission via Two Bright Lights

How about this super sweet engagement session submitted by Brooke Christl Photography via Two Bright Lights.  Meredith and Tim, who will be getting married next month, had a fun engagement session with Brooke Christl at several locations in Kingston Plantation.  I love the special looks these two give each other...so in LOVE.

There is one picture that is my absolute favorite among all of these though.  Can you guess which one it is?

Have a Fab You Bliss Thursday!

Stephanie


1 comments:

amanda @ baci June 23, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

Oh, I LOVE your dish about The Bachelorette - she is just crazy pants! I now know that my original gut feeling to not watch this season was right. . . unfortunately now I'm hooked on the drama - lol!

And how could you ever choose a favorite from that session - so cute!! I heart the final photo the most I think :o)

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP