The Bachelorette Train Wreck + A Cute Dancer Couple's Engagement Session

>> Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Raise your hand if you are watching laughing at the stupidity of The Bachelorette?  These shows are like train wrecks where by some force of nature your eyes are compelled to watch even though you know it's wrong.  Although, I think young girls should be encouraged to study the show as part of 'Dating 101's What NOT To Do'.  I mean c'mon Ashley!  Seriously?  You fell for Bentley?  The one guy your friend warned you about?  Can anyone say ratings stunt?  I'm betting this was all a hoax to get more non-regular viewers, like me, to watch the show since viewership is down.  And it's working!  But if it's not a set-up...if I were Ashley watching the show after the fact, I would simply want to crawl into a hole somewhere and hide my face from extreme embarrassment.  I sure hope it's not real for her sake.

Until next week when some other drama will unfold and I will be suckered in again!

Anywayyyyy...today's cute couple Christine & Tony have nothing in common with The Bachelorette, except dancing that is.  And these two are just as adorable as can be.  I'm lovin' the knowing looks they give each other and helloooo, check out Christine's rockin' wedges!  Whoo-wee!!! 

But their love is obvious and I think photographer Ryan Greenleaf did an awesome job of showing that.  And how about their sweet dance moves pictured near the end?  What an incredible lift!  I can only imagine what they will do on the dance floor at their wedding.  I don't know about you, but I think they really know how to work the camera.  Christine, your look is fierce and Tony...you've got it going on! 

We can't wait to see your wedding images...














Submission via Two Bright Lights


Have a Fab You Bliss Tuesday!

Hugs,

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP