The movie "Bridesmaids" + A Sweet Wedding at Martha Clara Vineyard

>> Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm sure you've heard of the movie "Bridesmaids", right?  I'm so looking forward to seeing it.  Seriously I can't wait!  Anyone else looking forward to seeing it?  I expect there will be some teeth pulling to get Beef Cake to go with me.  Or maybe not...sometimes he surprises me.  But I've heard great reviews about it and I watched Melissa McCarthy on Ellen yesterday and Oh...Em...Gee she makes me laugh!  Ellen too...but Melissa just had me in stitches.  And although I have not seen her new show Mike & Molly, I was a complete Gilmore Girls devotee and watched every episode of Samantha Who? during it's very short life.  So I'm so glad to see Melissa in a movie that's doing so well. 


I have to say I'm not a super big fan of Kristen Wiig though.  I don't know, there's just something about the way it sounds like she curls her tongue under the roof of her mouth and talks like a Muppet with most of her characters.  Does anyone else here that?  It's kind of annoying, but I'll put those thoughts aside and give it a chance because everyone else in the movie looks hilarious!  And who knows, maybe Kristen Wiig will surprise me and I'll become her new number 1 fan...maybe???

Anyhoo...let's talk about today's wedding submitted by Mindi and Rich Verdi of Photography by Verdi via Two Bright Lights.  Alexandra & Joe's celebration was held at Martha Clara Vineyard in Riverhead, NY.  What a great venue!  This place has it all from the beach to the gorgeous farm house to 18 acres of vineyards.  But the best thing about it...they are dog friendly!  And anyone who knows Kevin & I knows how much we love our Goldendoodle Quinley and she's pretty much with us 24/7.  But the hardest thing is finding restaurants or lodging that will allow us to bring her.  So the fact that there's a gorgeous place like this that allows dogs...I am definitely a new fan!

Okay...off my soapbox and back to the images.  Aren't they beautiful?  I just love the sunflowers and that old time truck.  And what great bright colors.  What do you think?















Photography:  Photography by Verdi

Event Planner:  L.A. Productions

Floral Designer:  LA Blossom

Venue:  Martha Clara Vineyard

Other Vendors:  gettingmarriedonlongisland.com

Makeup Artist:  Pretty Me

Submitted via Two Bright Lights

Have a Fab You Bliss Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP